Sunday, March 1, 2015

March E-Postal

Spring is here, in some places I guess, so it's back to the E-postal grind. Go to Mr. Completely's site and read the rules and download the target.
This one has a 20-shot basis, and anything but a clean inside-the-beltway hit will make the score irrevocably negative so possible scores cover the range from -140 to +140. Knowing this, if your target adds up to zero, send it in. You may already be a winner.

If it makes you feel any better, a clean miss, while it won't help, will at least not hurt. This one favors the smaller calibers so I won't be using the pedal gun. Or maybe there's a way to get 20 finish nails to fly point forward. .09 cal. Hmmmm

2 comments:

Merle said...

No 17 HMR in your safe???

Merle

Billll said...

Best I can do is .177. One of my gun clubs has a very active group of youth airgunners some of whom shoot at an Olympic level. Maybe I'll see if one or two of them would like to shoot a perfect target for us.