Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fearing The Wrong Bogey-Man

Over at Liberty Zone there is a detailed Fisking of a column posted by someone under the name Dadscribe in which he goes into great detail describing why the mere sight of an NRA sticker causes his panties to spontaneously knot up.  The original column seems to have attracted enough scorn that the URL is listed as private so only Dad's friends can commiserate with him. No matter, the whole thing seems to have been posted as part of the Fisk.

Sample
I see that NRA decal on the rear window of your car and my eyes narrow. I look at the back of your head in the driver’s seat and I wonder if you are a threat.
A threat to my children. A threat to me. A threat to society.

Given that every mass shooter in the last 100 years or so has been some sort of leftist, perhaps if one were to change “NRA decal” to ” Obama sticker” the post would make far more sense.

No comments: