Friday, August 7, 2015

Fun With Debates

Some on the left are predictably whining that the candidates were not asked any questions from the lefty grab bag. Someone with a camera and a few friends to play some of the candidates could have some fun showing liberal hacks asking the candidates loaded and factually deficient questions and the "candidates" giving back the answers we'd like to hear.

Q "The United States is currently experiencing 2 or more mass shootings daily. In light of this do you favor more common sense gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of the public?"

Gov. Christie: "My state has the toughest gun laws in the country  and I think our record for gun violence speaks for itself."

Gov Perry: "My state has the laxest gun laws in the country  and I think our record for gun violence speaks for itself."

Mr Trump: My bodyguards all have guns and they haven't had to shoot anyone."

I see a good SNL skit here.

No comments: